The 2012 SCUP annual conference is approaching fast. From July 7 to July 11, university and other campus planners from all over the country will converge in Chicago to participate in workshops, browse exhibits and share ideas with peers.
Focused knowledge for integrated planning processes
This year's SCUP annual conference focuses on integrated planning for educational quality. In support of this theme, attendees can participate in workshops that cover topics such as:
- Foundations of planning in higher education
- Resource planning and problem-solving in a recession
- An integrated approach to space planning
- Campus decisions: whether to build or renovate
- Conducting research for learning space design
In addition to educational sessions that address best practices and strategies, the Ideas Marketplace is another feature that is not to be missed. Interact with exhibitors to apply the knowledge you gained in the plenary sessions, or browse the awards showcase to get inspiration for your next planning project. Planning in an educational environment, this conference includes hands-on learning opportunities. Registrants can participate in campus tours to see effective planning in action or attend networking events to learn from other professionals with similar experience.
Exhibitors include businesses such as:
- Educational furniture designers and suppliers
- Audiovisual and information technology solutions
- Construction and general contracting
- Financial management systems
- Food service consulting
Virtually every aspect of integrated planning is covered in this one event.
Registration is still open, so claim your slot today. The SCUP annual conference is an opportunity to gain insights and collaborate with colleagues. Whether you need inspiration for developing a new planning strategy or the tools and resources to implement an existing plan, this event has it covered.