It's sometimes hard for me to fathom how many places around the globe you will find NOVA's technology furniture. We have a presence in some 25 countries around the planet and we seem to be growing every day. From the far East to our Canadian friends up North, we're always excited to locate our products in some new part of the world.
Being centrally located in the heart of the United States, we are well-positioned to export our products relatively quickly to all four corners of the earth. Here's a quick summary of what our International customers can expect when they do business with NOVA Solutions.
- International dealers receive a great discount off of our list prices.
- Our discounted pricing includes freight costs within the continental United States
- We ship to a freight forwarder of the customer's choice. These are usually located on the East Coast or the West Coast depending on what makes sense for the customer.
- Customers are responsible for any freight costs beyond the point of the freight fowarder's location
- The freight fowarder policy also applies to our friends in Alaska and Hawaii
- Direct shipments to specific locations will cost extra
- Additional time may be needed to secure a direct freight quote to your location
- Customers are also responsible for any other taxes, fees, duties, etc., that their home country may require
- We accept credit cards (VISA or Mastercard) or wire funds transfer as acceptable forms of payment
- Unfortunately, we don't offer installation services outside the U.S.
- Orders may be submitted to: email@example.com
- Our latest catalog can be downloaded anytime
- Lead times vary, so please check with us at the time of purchase
- Orders under $15,000 list that cannot be sent via UPS will incur an additional $100 charge
- Other terms and conditions may apply. This list is not all-inclusive.