Opportunities to join the NOVA Solutions Team
Engineer / CAD Operator
NOVA Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking a candidate for Engineering to join our Team. This person will engineer products and provide drawings for Manufacturing. The candidate must be able to work on location in Effingham, IL.
The engineer is responsible for the engineering of NOVA’s products and creating any new parts drawings needed. This candidate will manage the engineering job list and insure that all jobs are released to manufacturing in a timely manner. This candidate will perform general clerical tasks related to engineering.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to follow directions, be deadline and detail oriented, and have great time management skills.
General work schedule will be Monday – Friday; 6:45am to 3:15pm.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Inventor (Knowledge of rendering in Inventor is a plus)
- Knowledge of Revit is a plus
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong Computer Skills and the ability to learn new programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities in a fast paced environment
- Superior communication and organization development skills
Interested? Send us your resume today, or contact Cindy at 1-217-342-7070 x242 with any questions.