In 1988, NOVA introduced the concept of recessing the monitor beneath the worksurface that would forever revolutionize the classroom environment. By improving the line of sight between students and their instructors, and maximizing their worksurface, NOVA has aided in providing an ideal environment for students and teachers all over the world.
Computer Training Desks with Downview™ Visual Display Option allows for a natural, ergonomic viewing position utilizing an adjustable monitor arm. Choose from a wide variety of sizes and styles to fit any application or room layout.
Features the iMod™ wire management system, which organizes and conceals your computer wires within a compartment located on the backside of the unit. A removable modesty panel available in laminate or perforated metal that provides easy access and protection of your electrical and computer equipment.
• Available in single or double user (See Spec Sheet for additional sizes and configurations)
• Saves valuable desktop space
• Keeps monitor protected under tinted tempered glass below work surface
• Supports most VESA mountable monitors up to 24”
• iMod™ includes a multi-plug power strip and wire management channel per user
• Includes CPU Shelf right of each user
• NOVA keyboard and mouse drawer with 5 locking positions and built in wrist rest for ultimate comfort
• Product Ships Fully Assembled
• Proudly made in the USA
Donwview™ Viewport Sizes:
16” D x 21” W
18” D x 21” W
21” D x 24” W
Depth Options: 24" / 26" / 30"
Width Options: 30-1/8” / 32-1/8" / 36-1/8" / 42-1/8"
Height Options: 30" / 32” (ADA Height Compliant)
Depth Options: 24” / 26” / 30”
Width Options: 63” / 71”
Height Options: 30” / 32” (ADA Height Compliant)