The ADA Compliant Lectern
NOVA’s ADA compliant motorized height adjustable Sit-Stand Lecterns with Articulating Surface Mount Arm Visual Display Option and Rack Rail Storage are ideal for use in classrooms, auditoriums, lecture halls, convention centers, and more. Available w/ flip-up shelves, rack shelves / drawers, and ventilation fans (See Spec Sheet for additional options).
Our adjustable height lecterns are trusted by educational, medical, government and business institutions nationwide. Click here to view examples of our many computer furniture installations.
Features the iMod™ wire management system, which organizes and conceals your computer wires within a compartment located on the backside of the unit. A removable modesty panel available in laminate or perforated metal that provides easy access and protection of your electrical, computer, or AV equipment.
- Articulating arm has a +90° ~ -90° Swivel, +45° ~ -45° Tilt
- Improves line of sight when adjusted to lowest level
- Supports most wide screen monitors up to 33 lbs
- Electrically height adjustable from 30” H up to 42” H
- Lift capacity up to 500lbs
- 12 RU rack rail storage in right compartment with Front and Rear rack rails
- Locking front access door
- iMod™ includes a multi-plug power strip and wire management channel
- NOVA keyboard and mouse drawer with 5 locking positions and built in wrist rest for ultimate comfort
- Product Ships Fully Assembled
- Proudly made in the USA
Height: Electrically adjustable from base 30” base height with 12” travel.