The ADA Compliant Lectern
In 1988, NOVA launched a revolutionary new classroom furniture design that recessed a computer monitor below the worksurface. By doing so, the user could now view the monitor with a natural downward gaze similar to the natural position someone would be in if they were reading a book. With the monitor below the work surface, the line of sight between students and instructor was improved while also maximizing workspace. This new design would revolutionize the classroom environment globally.
NOVA’s ADA-compliant Sit-Stand Lecterns with Downview™ Visual Display Option and Rack Rail Storage for AV, multimedia, and room control systems is ideal for use in classrooms, auditoriums, lecture halls, convention centers, and more. Available w/ flip-up shelves, rack shelves/drawers, and ventilation fans (See Spec Sheet for additional options).
Features the iMod™ wire management system, which organizes and conceals your computer wires within a compartment located on the backside of the unit. A removable modesty panel available in laminate or perforated metal provides easy access and protection of your electrical, computer, or AV equipment.
- Saves valuable desktop space
- Keeps monitor protected under tinted tempered glass below the work surface
- Supports most VESA mountable monitors up to 24”
- Electrically height adjustable from 30” H up to 42” H
- Lift capacity up to 550 lbs
- 12 RU rack rail storage in a right compartment with Front and Rear rack rails
- Locking front access door
- iMod™ includes a multi-plug power strip and wire management channel
- NOVA keyboard and mouse drawer with 5 locking positions and built-in wrist rest for ultimate comfort
- Product Ships Fully Assembled
- Proudly made in the USA
Height: Electrically adjustable from base 30” base height with 12” travel.